When you feel that you are the one who doesn't have a Facebook account except others; you should create one. This is not so common, to find people who don't have a Facebook account. Facebook actually changed the way we used to see our social life. Facebook is nowadays the most popular social networking website. It gave us a platform to share our moments of daily life, get in touch with friends, and get updates from them, and more. You can use Facebook on your computer and mobile devices.
Once can easily sign up with Facebook using https://www.facebook.com/ and create an account. You need to fulfill some basic requirements to create an account on Facebook. This includes, your age according to your region, a valid email address, a mobile number and more such information to create an account. There are some common problems faced during signing-up with Facebook. We have this guide for you to learn and sort out common problem while signing up with Facebook.
Read more :- Forgot Facebook Password Recovery in 3 Easy Steps
Facebook Sign up problems and solutions
When you face problem while signing up using your email address, you can check if you have any of these concerns. Here you will get respective solution too.
1 – "There's an existing Facebook account associated with your email"; if this message occurs
• This could be possible that you already have a Facebook account with this email but you forgot your password. You should request for a new password instead creating a new account
• When someone whom you are sharing that email has a Facebook account with it, then you will need a different email to sign up for you. You don't need to be worried as you can easily create a free email account using Gmail or Yahoo mail
• And if you believe that you haven't signed up before and you are seeing this message accidentally, then you should connect Facebook support team and report it
2 - An error occurs when you click on the link from the confirmation message
• You can try signing in with the email you created the account
• You can also try by copying the sign in link from your confirmation email, paste it into your browser and press Enter
3 - If there is a message saying that your email is invalid then you need to make sure you entered your email correctly. Check, if something may be misspelled after the "@" sign
You can anytime contact Facebook support team for any concern related with sign up for creating account. You can contact their Facebook customer support and service number for instant help.
If there are still some errors with facebook sign up account then you should connect with facebook customer support live chat or dial facebook support toll free number.they will guide you the best with step by step.